- All products are added to your cart.
Shipping and Return
Delivery time and shipment
What is the delivery time/cost & where do we deliver?
When you have placed an order you want to receive your order as soon as possible. We will do our best to make sure this happens. For those items we have on stock, the following will be applied:
- If you place your order on working days before 14h30, we guarantee that your order is processed and shipped the same day. Do you place your order between 14h30 and 16h00, your order will be processed the same day and we will be try our best to ship it the same day.
- When you place your order after 16h00, it will be processed and shipped next working day.
- When you order on Friday after 16h00, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be processed and shipped on Monday.
We ship with courier company DPD or UPS to the countries listed below at the indicated shipping cost.
|Destination||Shipping cost (in EUR)||Delivery time (in working days) *|
|France, Austria, United Kingdom||11||2-3 **|
|Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania||25||3-4 **|
|Finland, Cyprus, Malta||25||3-5 **|
|United States of America||50 ***||4-5 **|
* In case personalized products are ordered, extension of delivery time with +1 working day
** depending on the destination
*** Excluding Import duties & customs fee
Please contact our customer service if your country is not listed above.
How can I trace my order?
Your order can be traced through the DPD Predict Service link which will be sent by mail once your order has left KartalYuvasi.eu. The DPD Predict code will be activated after we have sent the package. For destinations where DPD is not active, we will be working in the same way with UPS.
Return and complaints
How can I return something?
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement within a period of 14 days without notification. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. .
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of an unambiguous declaration via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (+31 (0)85 027 1903) of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. You will be informed via e-mail about the further procedure. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it suffices to send your notification regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Make sure that your returned articles are complete and not damaged. If the original package is not useable anymore, we ask you to pack the article with care in a packing of equal value as the original. Do not write in any case any text on the packing and do not paste stickers or sticky tape on it (with the exception of the return form). We ask you to pack the items to be returned in a package to prevent damage during transport.
We advise you to send the package by registered post and to keep the shipping receipt. When you send your package by registered post, you could claim any possible missing items to your carrier. Please use sufficiently post stamped packages.
Effects of cancellation :
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
We preserve the right to refuse the returned items or to reimburse. This can be the case when an item has been damaged. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
I have received a damaged item, what should I do?
Unfortunately, it is possible that an item doesn’t reach you in perfect condition. Would you like to return an item or change it because of a production error or damage? If you have received a damaged product, contact us as soon as possible. First, you need to inform the carrier immediately and contact us by sending a picture and a short description to email@example.com. We will discuss with you what the best solution will be. We would like to emphasize that we don’t accept returned items without prior consultation with us. We always check whether the problem can be solved before it is labeled as damaged. Bear in mind not to use the product during this stage.
Where can I send my return shipment?
In order to return products, contact us beforehand by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at +31 (0)85 027 1903. You will be informed via mail about the further procedure. We would like to advise you to always present you return shipment at a DPD Parcel shop or UPS if DPD is not available. You will receive a shipping receipt of your return shipment. You can always trace your return shipment. We are not responsible for lost packages which are not sent properly.
When can I return at the latest?
You can cancel and return your order within 14 days. In case of damage or traces of use, we have the right to go for a partial refund or even for no refund.
Can I exchange for another product or size?
You cannot exchange a product. In case you would like to receive another product or size, you can return your order by mailing email@example.com or to call our customer service at +31 (0)85 027 1903 (you will be informed via mail about the further procedure). Once we have received the product in a good condition, we will reimburse the total amount (excluding the delivery costs). Would you like another product or size? You can place a new order in the meantime.
When can I expect to be refunded?
After reception of the package and the acceptance of the return shipment, we will pay back the amount of the returned products. If you did return your entire shipment, you will receive the entire purchase price. Afterwards, you will be sent a confirmation mail. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
What are the guarantee conditions?
We do our utmost best to provide you only the best quality. However, it might be possible that an article has a production error. The legal guarantee can be applied to all products of KartalYuvasi.eu.
The legal guarantee is never linked to a specific period. The legal guarantee implies that a product is supposed to be or do what you as a consumer in all reasonableness can expect from it.
Your complaint needs to be justified, so that the damage or deficiency is not the consequence of :
- Improper use
- Exceeded life span
Contact us for your complaint. We will handle your complaint and claim request based on pictures of the product and an explanation on the usage. It can be requested to send us products first for further inspection before a final decision will be taken.
When we receive the product, we will send you a confirmation mail. We will evaluate your complaint and contact you as quickly as possible. This will not take more than 14 days.
Depending on the situation the product can be prepared or exchanged, you get a refund or a discount on the price if you would agree with this.
I disagree with the handling of my complaint.
KartalYuvasi.eu makes every effort to handle your complaint in a correct way. In the event you still do not agree with the handling of your complaint, then you can always contact Trusted Shops to which KartalYuvasi.eu has been affiliated with.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are ready to participate in extra-judicial dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.